HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers What we do with the information we gather
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Your information may be used by us and our authorised third parties to:
• Monitor, develop and improve the Services and/or your experience;
• Assist in and administer the provision of Services to you;
• Send you or provide you with product and service recommendations;
• Process payments from you to us (where applicable) on our behalf;
• Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
• Contact you with service messages;
• Administer the prize if you are a prize winner, and to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners;
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as it set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We will only send you marketing messages where you indicate that you consent (i.e. by “opting-in”) to receiving such messages. Where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so, we may:
• Send you information by email about existing and new services and special offers from us;
• Send you information by email about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you; and
• Pass your details to selected third parties so that they may send you information by email about products or services that may be of interest to you.
To stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’, ‘stop’ or similar facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at the email address set out in “Contact Details” below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have specifically given us permission to do so.
We may pass information about you to other parties as follows:
• To third parties working on our behalf such as our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents including without limitation our customer care teams to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes;
• Where we have your consent to do so, for marketing communications;
• As part of general statistical information about the Services’ user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters. These details will not include information personally identifying you;
• Where relevant, the user name and some profile information you voluntarily provide may be published on areas of the Services such as forums, chat rooms or pages where user submissions are displayed and this will be the identity by which you are known on those areas. Please always think carefully before disclosing information to other users or otherwise making your information publicly available.
Please note this policy does not cover companies, services or applications that we do not own or control, or people that we do not employ or manage, including (without limitation) third party websites or applications/widgets (e.g. from “social media” platforms such as Facebook or Twitter) which we link to or offer via our Services, nor does it cover advertisers. Also, it does not cover certain pages and services provided via our Services which are hosted, managed and operated by other parties. These services, applications and third parties may have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use, which we recommend you read before using any such services. These third parties and services are wholly independent of us and are solely responsible for all aspects of their relationship with you and any use you may make of such services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies are used for site administration purposes. If you do not wish to take advantage of cookies your browser can be set to not to accept them. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
YOUR RIGHTS (RE THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
GIVING AND WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED
In certain circumstances, we may need to have your consent to contact you.
• We may ask for your consent, for example, when you fill in one of our contact forms and you provide your consent by ticking the box on the form.
• We also keep a record of your consent until we no longer need to.
• You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION: PORTING AND PROVIDING YOU WITH CONFIRMATION OF WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
You may instruct us at any time to confirm or port (transfer) any of the personal data we process about you. Please tell us the following:
• What information you require to be ported or confirmed e.g. all your personal data or a specific detail.
• Whether you want to port your personal data or confirm what personal data we process, or both.
• What format you would like your personal data to be confirmed in e.g. spreadsheet, PDF, Word doc etc.
• Which email address you would like us to send it to, or if not email, an alternate electronic medium or system.
• When you would like to receive it i.e. a date and time.
• Any urgency associated with the request.
We will endeavour to carry out your instructions within 30 days of receiving your request, but this is subject to your having provided us with all the detail above along with any other relevant information that is necessary to be able to carry out the work.
Also, if you would like us to port (transfer) your personal data, please be aware that if we don’t think your chosen medium and format will be secure, or put your personal data at risk, we will tell you and discuss alternatives with you.
PURGING (DELETING) YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may also instruct us to purge (delete) any and all information we hold about you at any time.
We will endeavour to do this with respect to your wishes and compliance with the applicable laws of England and Wales and or EU laws and regulations i.e. GDPR.
We will endeavour to delete all the information we hold about you in the time frame you request, but depending on the nature of your request, and any third parties involved, this may not be possible.
You can instruct us to do this at any time by contacting us.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can and should instruct us to correct or update any personal information we hold about you e.g. if you change your name or address for instance.
You can instruct us to do this at any time by contacting us.
FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
You can find out more about your rights according to GDPR by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Where reasonably possible we use industry-standard technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information.
Non-sensitive details (your email address, etc.) are transmitted normally over the internet, and this can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please always think carefully before disclosing information to other users or otherwise making your information publicly available. It is important that you are aware that any information you disclose to another user may then be disclosed by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of our Services.
This Website All images illustrations designs, photographs, video clips writing and other materials which appear here in are the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, owned controlled licensed by Citron Hygiene Ltd, or their respective owners.
Descriptions and measurements are as accurate as possible. Any use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to this website without our prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.Citron Hygiene Ltd do not make representations or warranties that the website is free from defects or viruses.
We will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may result from hacking or infiltration of this site. You have the sole responsibility fro protection and backup of data used in connection with this site and you agree to keep Citron Hygiene Ltd harmless from, and you covenant not to sue for any claim based on use of this site, including claims for lost data, work delays or lost profit resulting from the use of content or material from this website. 12. Limitations of Liability Citron Hygiene Ltd will under no circumstances be held liable for any damages or lost profit resulting from the distribution or use of or the inability to use, the content or materials on the website.
Citron Hygiene Ltd Unit 2, Bardon 22 Industrial Estate, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicester, England, LE67 1TE